The Garmin Vector 3 Double Sided Power Meter is the next generation of Garmin power meter that will leverage all the key features of the Vector 2, but with a complete redesign. It has a beautiful and sleek design that installs like any other pedal. No more pods!
Pair your Vector 3 with Garmin Connect mobile to update software and view battery status (at the end of your last ride), perfect for viewing and analysing all your ride data in one place with easy to understand graphics for cycling dynamics. 3rd party integration is now available with the vector 3, making it a versatile pedal for your bike.
To view our Technology buying guide click here
Use - Race on road, in time trials and criteriums
- Battery life up to 120 hours
Dual sided system has 2 power pedals measuring each leg's power output independently
Features - Aero design
- Simple to install and move between bikes
- Cycling dynamics: Left/right balance, platform center offset, seating/standing, power phase
- 3rd Party Integration: updated available either through a paired edge/forerunner, Garmin express or GCM
- BLE/ANT+ connectivity allowing for full integration into the Garmin ecosystem
Compatibility Will transmit power over BLE for indoor trainer applications
Weight per pair 316g